As Ontario air quality testing professionals, we also do Radon Testing.
don is naturally occurring radioactive gas that is invisible, odorless and tasteless.
This gas can enter your home through cracks and holes in your home’s foundation and get trapped especially with minimal ventilation. Prolonged exposures to high concentration of radon may lead to lung cancer.
The two gentlemen that came were wonderful. Thank you.
When buying or renting a house, it’s best to test for its presence to know if you and your family are at risk. It is most accurately detected with timely results using electronic radon monitors.GET A FREE QUOTE